Hive-Engine is looking for a full stack web developer
Well, we continue to level up, and I think it's time that I bring on board an additional full time developer.
I'm looking for a full stack developer and ideally you have some sense-of/eye-for site design too.
- react/vue/server side rendering
- familiarity with hive-engine and Hive.
80% of your work will involve both front-end and back end coding and you'll be expected to handle both with help from the team.
We're working on a number of projects, and need to push out more websites and web pages.
A lot of devs have those technical skills, but I'm also looking for some soft side personality stuff.
- You're a passionate human that wants to change the world to make it more peaceful, prosperous, and free
- You value not only coding, but helping other humans with your code. There's an urge to support coders and non-coders understand your work.
- You're a self starter, don't need to be micromanged, and will push to make this thing awesome.
- You don't have to be the world's most social person, but I'm not looking to bring on people that have a hard time engaging other humans at all. Touch of loner is ok, actual hermit is bad.
I want to start by hiring you hourly for a bit, and then after a few weeks of trial we can see about long term contracts.
If you're interested please find me in Discord: https://discord.gg/aFYwUrDjwd