It is that time of year. No time?
As I try to keep motivating people to show up everyday and engage and post daily on Hive I want to tell about time.
The biggest excuse I hear from people is that they do not have enough time in their day.
To be blunt, I don't believe you. Lol.
What in the world can you be doing that you cannot find 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes to do a blog post?
You really don't want to. Simple.
I like to get up 6:30 or 7 am on Saturday and Sunday. Why? Hive.
This weekend, on Saturday it was 8:30 and Sunday it was 8 am. I takes away from my Hive time.
But I still got posts out.
- Up at 8:30 am
- Did weekly BBH swap.hive payout.
- Did a liketu Index4Index post.
- Checked for engagement and engaged.
- Had breakfast
- Finished staining wood in New bathroom.
- Had relax time
- Time with wife
- Played splinterlands
- Did some house cleaning
- Wrote a LeoFinance post
- Went to Christmas party
- Went shopping at 10 pm
- Came home and went to bed.
Just few examples
- Up at 8 am
- Did a liketu post
- Did an update post about BBH, Curation trail (maybe that was Saturday)
- With the @hive-112281 account upgraded my deck.
- Bought some income tokens
- Did caulking around all the baseboards in bedroom and new bathroom
- Put up Christmas Tree
- Went Christmas shopping
- Writing a LeoFinance post
Just wanted to give you some idea.
And that is just some of what I did.
Somewhere in between that I upgraded to Enterprise on ListNerds. Read a bunch of blog posts. Slept, ate, went to washroom.
Speaking of sitting on the toilet. I find it a great place to respond to people that have engaged with me. Lol
Ya I better stop posting on Hive. I got no time. Lol
I am alive and Thriving
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta