The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #10)
The statistics within this post is taken from Semrush, and as I happen to get a weekly report that is called: Organic Research: Positions, and as I am in favor of the whole optimized content thing, I figured I'd let you in on some juicy details.
This report contains:
- Organic Search: Positions 1-10
- KD (Keyword Difficulty)
- Costs %
- Traffic %
Amongst some other things, but these are the ones I think is the most important. At least for now. I can also tell you that the Traffic cost has been an estimated price of $1.4K (down from $1.5K from last week) for organic keywords in Google AdWords, and seven of the top 10 keywords have used CPC.
I have added costs % in the reports so we get more accurate details. As I include the estimated price for paid traffic, I might as well include where the paid traffic goes. I am not sure, but my best guess is that @khaleelkazi is using Google Adwords in an attempt to point traffic towards certain posts on LeoFinance.
I have seen multiple requests for additional information within these reports and I have every intention of adding (some of) those and more over time.
I have added expected monthly visitors, page views from SimpleAnalytics and keywords that dropped from the top 10 in this report.
I have added the previous position the keywords had and the previous amount of page views the top 10 posts got from Google.
I have added last update in this report, which basically means when SEMRush last updated the stats for the specific post.
These are the 10 keywords that brings most traffic to LeoFinance.io, and each keyword point directly towards the article on LeoFinance as well. Feel free to take a look.
|Keyword||Pos||Volume||KD||COSTS %||Traffic %||Last Update|
|dogeland||5 (5)||1600||26.00||12.68||18.73||5 Days Ago|
|gencoin||10 (10)||2400||17.00||24.37||16.86||4 Days Ago|
|andrei jikh portfolio||4 (4)||480||34.00||0.00||7.72||2 Days Ago|
|bittrex source of funds||1 (1)||70||15.00||16.17||7.49||02 Aug 2021|
|finviz api||7 (7)||590||34.00||4.20||5.38||2 Days Ago|
|is shiba coin legit||11 (11)||390||32.00||2.56||4.21||7 Days Ago|
|is safemoon legit||17 (17)||4400||58.00||9.05||3.98||21 Hours Ago|
|bittrex source of funds compliance||1 (1)||30||18.00||0.00||3.27||18 Aug 2021|
|Is Shiba Inu coin a scam or legit?||8 (8)||390||32.00||15.96||2.57||23 Aug 2021|
|btc yearly candles||2 (2)||70||32.00||0.00||2.10||02 Aug 2021|
According to SEMRush, the number of users expected to visit the website in the following month on condition that average monthly organic traffic stays relatively the same: 427 (Up from 399 since the last report).
- That is unique website visitors coming from search engines.
According To SimpleAnalytics:
We've had 7066 page views (Up from 7054) in total from Google since the last report. I could include other search engines as well, but I will focus on Google for now. These are the top 10 posts that got the most page views from Google. (Note that page views and visitors are not the same thing.)
- 10 Splinterlands Card Strategies for Beginners | 1909 Page Views - (Down from 2140 Page Views)
- Splinterlands Chaos Legion: Suggestions for new (chaotic!) Abilities | 409 Page Views. (Up from 398 Page Views)
- Splinterlands: How Much Can You Earn? | 308 Page Views (Up from 244 Page Views)
- One Week of Playing Axie Infinity: Earnings Review | 259 Page Views (Up from 256 Page Views)
- What Splinterlands cards should you invest in if you want to win battles? | 197 Page Views (Down from 245 Page Views)
- What are the Best Value Splinterlands Cards to Level up Next? (Neutral Cards) | 108 Page Views (Up from 85 Page Views)
- Game Theory Saturday - How To Deal With The Dark Energy Crystal Capture Rate in Splinterlands | 103 Page Views (Up from 102 Page Views)
- COMO GANAR BNB GRATIS La Mejor Pagina 2021 | 78 Page Views
- Razas de Axie Infinity | 75 Page Views (Down from 103 Page Views)
- How to link your Hive account to MetaMask Wallet | 73 Page Views (Down From 82 Page Views)
- Best value Splinterlands cards to level up next? Fire Splinter | 65 Page Views (Down from 66 Page Views)
As you can see from the above list, the posts that are getting the most views are gaming related in the form of Splinterlands and Axie Infinity so there's huge potential with posts like this.
However, page views and unique visitors are not the same thing. Page views simply means that someone has viewed the page, meaning that people can consume the content multiple times and for each time they visit the page, the counter for page views will increase.
Reports from previous weeks can be found here:
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #1)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #2)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #3)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #4)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #5)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #6)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #7)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #8)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #9)
I can also tell you that 1.7K keywords (1.6K previous week) is the number of keywords bringing users to the website via Google's top 100 organic search results.
- Do people believe in organic traffic now?
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta