The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #8)
The statistics within this post is taken from Semrush, and as I happen to get a weekly report that is called: Organic Research: Positions, and as I am in favor of the whole optimized content thing, I figured I'd let you in on some juicy details.
This report contains:
- Organic Search: Positions 1-10
- KD (Keyword Difficulty)
- Costs %
- Traffic %
Amongst some other things, but these are the ones I think is the most important. At least for now. I can also tell you that the Traffic cost has been an estimated price of $1.3K (up from $833 from last week) for organic keywords in Google AdWords, and seven of the top 10 keywords have used CPC.
I have added costs % in the reports so we get more accurate details. As I include the estimated price for paid traffic, I might as well include where the paid traffic goes. I am not sure, but my best guess is that @khaleelkazi is using Google Adwords in an attempt to point traffic towards certain posts on LeoFinance.
I have seen multiple requests for additional information within these reports and I have every intention of adding (some of) those and more over time. I am still trying to figure out a good, automatic way to get more statistics & details so I will include more things over time.
- I have added expected monthly visitors, page views from SimpleAnalytics and keywords that dropped from the top 10 in this report.
These are the 10 keywords that brings most traffic to LeoFinance.io, and each keyword point directly towards the article on LeoFinance as well. Feel free to take a look.
|Keyword||Pos||Volume||KD||COSTS %||Traffic %|
|bittrex source of funds||1||70||15.00||17.01||9.09|
|andrei jikh portfolio||6||480||29.00||0.00||6.81|
|is safemoon legit||15||4400||61.00||11.91||6.25|
|is shiba coin legit||11||390||47.00||26.31||5.11|
|is shiba inu coin legit||9||390||41.00||1.72||3.12|
|btc yearly candles||2||70||32.00||0.00||2.55|
According to SEMRush, the number of users expected to visit the website in the following month on condition that average monthly organic traffic stays relatively the same: 352.
- That is unique website visitors coming from search engines.
According To SimpleAnalytics:
We've had 5961 page views in total from Google since the last report. I could include other search engines as well, but I will focus on Google for now. These are the top 10 posts that got the most page views from Google. (Note that page views and visitors are not the same thing.)
- 10 Splinterlands Card Strategies for Beginners | 1618 Page Views
- Splinterlands Chaos Legion: Suggestions for new (chaotic!) Abilities | 317 Page Views
- One Week of Playing Axie Infinity: Earnings Review | 298 Page Views
- What Splinterlands cards should you invest in if you want to win battles? | 262 Page Views
- Splinterlands: How Much Can You Earn? | 182 Page Views
- BULL Race Hero First Look! Exciting NFT Game By BULLD, Don't Miss [Sponsored] | 133 Page Views
- Game Theory Saturday - How To Deal With The Dark Energy Crystal Capture Rate in Splinterlands | 85 Page Views
- Razas de Axie Infinity | 83 Page Views
- What are the Best Value Splinterlands Cards to Level up Next? (Neutral Cards) | 79 Page Views
- Best value Splinterlands cards to level up next? Fire Splinter | 66 Page Views
As you can see from the above list, the posts that are getting the most views are gaming related in the form of Splinterlands and Axie Infinity so there's huge potential with posts like this.
However, page views and unique visitors are not the same thing. Page views simply means that someone has viewed the page, meaning that people can consume the content multiple times and for each time they visit the page, the counter for page views will increase.
Reports from previous weeks can be found here:
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #1)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #2)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #3)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #4)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #5)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #6)
- The Keywords That Brings Most Organic Traffic To LeoFinance.io (Week #7)
I can also tell you that 1.4K keywords (1.2K previous week) is the number of keywords bringing users to the website via Google's top 100 organic search results.
- Do people believe in organic traffic now?
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta