LEO&HODL Contest Focus: ChainChatter by LEO
Every week, the LEO&HODL contest chooses a LEO product (e.g., LeoDEX, LeoBridge, LPUD, etc.) and the contestants write their amazing posts and do the tasks to be eligible for 175 LEO prizes in addition to hodlcommunity support 🔥
It is easy to get rewarded with the contest. Write a post about the contest, post LeoThreads (blockchain-based Twitter), and do the tasks. You can start experiencing Web3 in its latest form 😉
This week is a bit different from the others. But for talking about a LeoFinance product, we are going to raise awareness on a concept of video that is adopted by the Leo team. The name of the concept is: ChainChatter. As you know, in the last episode, Dan, YabapMatt and Khal had a chat over Roadmaps and Goals in crypto!
Let's focus on informing people about ChainChatter video concept!
The Weekly Focus (till November 26) -> ChainChatter!
In this task, there are several questions to be answered if you wish to write about them.
- What is ChainChatter?
- What topics can be added to the episodes?
- Who can be the next guests?
- Have you watched any episodes and What lessons have you taken?
Also you can talk about:
- Your suggestions to enrich the concept
- Comparisons with a similar Youtube content
- The quality of topics and the usefulness of them
- Your favorite episodes and the reasons of your choice
The Tasks of The LPUD Events Contest - Week 13
Here is the full list of tasks. You are supposed to address all of them to be eligible for 175 LEO prize.
- Join the Discord of LeoFinance (Leo Discord) & HODL Community (HODL Discord).
- Submit your entry on HODL Discord Channel -> leo-hodl-contest-submission
- Create LeoThreads (at least 5 LeoThreads and do not forget to share the link in your submission) and explain the reasons why you use this Leo Product / the benefits of them etc.
- Use hashtags #hodlcontest #leocontest #contest to be eligible.
- Use at least 3 leoglossary links (Leo Glossary by TaskMaster) in your post.
- Make a LPUD post on LeoFinance and the title of your post needs to have "LEO&HODL Contest" (e.g., September LPUD and LEO&HODL Contest)
- Optional (Bonus): Invite 3 friends of yours by tagging in your post (e.g., hey @vlemon, you should join the contest)
Note: You can have maximum of 2 entries per week.
Time for Feedback!
We would like to enrich our ecosystem with a sustainable event that will encourage people to explore LeoFinance ecosystem. For that purpose, we are initiating several contests that are based on LeoVerse.
What else can be done to reach more people and make these events more fruitful? Share with us 😉
Final Notes: Example Submission
When your content is ready, you will submit the link on HODL Discord channel named leo-hodl-contest-submission. The entries will be reviewed until Saturdays and the winners will be declared on Hodl Community Leo post.
You can check an example submission.
Total 175 LEO will be shared among Top 3. ( 100 / 50 / 25).
Each proper submission will be rewarded via upvotes.
Guidelines and visuals are very well appreciated.
Check available LEO Tasks by @leo.tasks
Check out the latest episode that you can watch Dan, YabapMatt, Eric and Khal at the same time 🔥
Like Champions League!
Follow the updates on LeoFinance ecosystem on @leogrowth account!
We kindly ask you to check Leo Products + CUB projects on @leofinance and get 90% daily liquid payment for your HIVE and LEO for your delegations to @hodlcommunity.
Hive on ✌🏼
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people( @idiosyncratic1 ) sharing the post on Twitter as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.
Your content has been boosted with Ecency Points, by @idiosyncratic1.
Use Ecency daily to boost your growth on platform!
Vote for new Proposal
Delegate HP and earn more