LEO&HODL Contest W3 | Double Your LPUD Rewards!
As you know, LeoFinance&HODL contest is designed to raise awareness on the Leo products that we are using. So far we talked about LeoBridges, LeoThreads and the next week we will talk about LeoGlossary by TaskMaster.
While we are talking about Leo stuff, we CANNOT miss LPUD Weekly Contest 😉 So, this week, (until September 17 00:00 PDT), we are going to make a post and LeoThreads about Leo Power Up Day 🦁
Okay but we should talk about the updates on Leo Power Up days, as well!. As of September 2022, you will receive your Leo Badge for each month you stake 150 LEO tokens 🔥 The badges look pretty cool 😎
So, basically, by powering up 150 Leo and posting about it may bring you leo.voter + hodlcommunity upvotes, up to 175 LEO prize by Leo&Hodl Contest, Leo Badge, 3 weeks of Leo delegations!
The Weekly Focus (till September 17) -> LPUD!
In this task, there are several questions to be answered if you wish to write about them.
- What are the benefits of LPUDs to LEO ecosystem?
- Why you should join LPUD event?
- If you were a Leo developer, What would you add to LPUD event?
Also you can talk about:
- Your previous experience with LPUD.
- Step by step guide for LPUD.
- Compare and contrast LPUD with other events.
The Tasks of The LPUD Contest - Week 3
This week, we are going to talk about Leo Power Up Days. LPUD Badges have arrived for you to earn each month you stake 150 LEO!
- Join the Discord of LeoFinance (Leo Discord) & HODL Community (HODL Discord).
- Submit your entry on HODL Discord Channel -> leo-hodl-contest-submission
- Create LeoThreads (at least 5 LeoThreads and do not forget to share the link in your submission) and explain the reasons why you use this Leo Product / the benefits of them etc.
- Use hashtags #hodlcontest #leocontest #contest to be eligible.
- Use at least 3 leoglossary links (Leo Glossary by TaskMaster) in your post.
- Make a LPUD post on LeoFinance and the title of your post needs to have "LEO&HODL Contest" (e.g., September LPUD and LEO&HODL Contest)
- Optional (Bonus): Invite 3 friends of yours by tagging in your post (e.g., hey @vlemon, you should join the contest)
If you want, you can design a How-to post for newbies or you can talk about the LPUD from different perspectives as you wish.
Note: You can have maximum of 2 entries per week.
When your content is ready, you will submit the link on HODL Discord channel named leo-hodl-contest-submission. The entries will be reviewed until Saturdays and the winners will be declared on Hodl Community Leo post.
You can check an example submission.
Total 175 LEO will be shared among Top 3. ( 100 / 50 / 25).
Each proper submission will be rewarded via upvotes.
Guidelines and visuals are very well appreciated.
Check LEO Badge Post by hivebuzz
Follow the updates on LeoFinance ecosystem on @leogrowth account!
Hive on ✌🏼
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta