Rising Star Giveaway #55: R172 Green Lightning Rare Instrument NFT (ends 5/14)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. The seasonal mission ended last week and my time spent playing the game has dropped again due to work. I can't seem to maximize my starbits earning so I am wondering if I should just play high minute missions to keep up my rankings. Either way, I am collecting starbits for the next seasonal mission.
It's another instrument this week but this time from the Guitar instruments.
The giveaway item is R172 Green Lightning and it is an instrument under the Guitar music lessons. With 50 more luck, you have a chance of getting more drunk fans and it benefits you if you run Guitar lessons. Even if you don't run Guitar lessons, it can help you in the rankings or you can trade it away to someone who wants it for something you need.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @dubble.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @thaddeusprime, @darmst5339, @myeong, @coquicoin, @invest-time, @phaeton, @s3rg4, @eijibr, @harpreetjanda, @elduderino420a, @uggya, @pix21, @rafasete, @listik303, @fabiodc, @blitzzzz, @pregosauce, @yeckingo1, @soyuntito, @ericburgoyne, @davidxxl, @supriya.gupta, @tengolotodo, @maurojd, @b0s, @grandrookie, @assassyn, @captainquack22, @elokin, @baak, @jdike, @josman831, @surien, @imfarhad, @subidu, @cazando, @chaosmagic23, @l0b0, @pousinha, @lukeeeyy, @orionvk, @dracozauberer, @nikoleondas, @zapmin, @new.things, @lorddiablo, @indiebandguru, @nietokilll, @kraaaaa, @stranger27, @flquin, @hoosie, @henruc, @dr-doofus, @oceanbee, @joalheal, @rentaw03, @circlebubble, @adie44, @diochen, @dewabrata, @rayius, @szmobacsi, @luizeba, @renora, @screamheart, @jakkal, @lordanquek, @jonimarqu, @pochocles, @mario02, @pero82, @amaillo, @nozzy
I transferred the Sax A Boom below
My earnings this week is 155k starbits. I did miss a large 5-hour mission at the night and my playtime has been sporadic. I visit a few times a day but I am rarely on time to play the next mission after the previous one ends. With all my pizza laying around, I might have to just use them and play higher-minute missions. I didn't open up any packs this week because I like to deal with whole numbers of 100k and I didn't manage to get there due to my lack of activity.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My rank is down from last week and my time playing has taken a large hit. It's down to 3.3k now instead of 3.5k and it just seems to drop more each week. So I need to start focusing more and maybe just using pizza to run longer running missions.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta