LeoFinance's Creation Process, Development and What It's Like Building dApps
In this clip from Chain Chatter, I talk about LeoFinance's Creation Process and Development Process.
It consists of a lot of wens and soons....
We have a roadmap and two segments of our team: Social Devs and DeFi Devs.
In this episode:
- Social team and DeFi team. Updates are broken down biweekly on the social side.
- Scaling down by having deadlines under deadlines.
- The DeFi side is more complex because smart contracts and it is harder to predict how things will go down, and the bugs are harder to detect and to solve.
- Dashboard to collect ideas and push things.
- In terms of creativity: Single version of what we want that evolved as the team and the community grew.
- The team began with a 2 man crew. Now we are more than 15 devs and a bunch of people on the social side.
- The visions coincide and get synergy.
- Having team members that have different opinions is good, and the community’s feedback is important, being close to them and understanding their wants and needs is key
LeoFinance is a blockchain-based Web3 community that builds innovative applications on the Hive, BSC, ETH and Polygon blockchains. Our flagship application: LeoFinance.io allows users and creators to engage and share content on the blockchain while earning cryptocurrency rewards.
Our mission is to put Web3 in the palm of your hands.
Our Hive Applications
Join Web3: https://leofinance.io/
Microblog on Hive: https://leofinance.io/threads
LeoMobile (IOS): https://testflight.apple.com/join/cskYPK1a
LeoMobile (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.leofi.mobile
Delegate HIVE POWER: Earn 16% APR, Paid Daily. Currently @ 2.8M HP
BSC HBD (bHBD): https://wleo.io/hbd-bsc/
BSC HIVE (bHIVE): https://wleo.io/hive-bsc/
Earn 50%+ APR on HIVE/HBD: https://cubdefi.com/farms
Web3 & DeFi
Web3 is about more than social media. It encompasses a personal revolution in financial awareness and data ownership. We've merged the two with our Social Apps and our DeFi Apps: