Last Call to the HiveFest train with "Bring your Fam to Leo" week
Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday that we posted the announcement to our HiveFest ticket + accommodation contest, sponsored by @leofinance and @blocktrades, where two committed Lions will get a full event ticket each with the accommodation covered in one of the official venue hotels, so they can focus in enjoying the biggest even of the year in the Hive Blockchain: HiveFest.
120 Lions joined LPUD, which was the first item on the list to become eligible to win one of these two HiveFest tickets.
That's a huge number considering the number of monthly active users is around 600! And it also makes this competition one of the most successful ones in the Hive blockchain history.
Now, for those who are just hearing about this contest and want to join in, don't be disappointed, because we have good news for you.
If you didn't join us for Leo Power Up Day, which was one the requirements, you can still be eligible to win one of the tickets, all you need to do is Power Up 500 Leo tokens before July 31st. We are making it that amount because well, you are late to the party and it wouldn't be fair for all the Lions who followed the guidelines... But at the same time, what if you didn't hear about this contest until today? Or what if you are new to the Hive Blockchain and Leo Finance?
That wouldn't be fair, so the best way to give everyone a chance of joining is to allow this power up, but we raised the bar to 500 Leo from 200 because well, there's gotta be an early bird advantage, don't you think?
Recap of the Requirements to become eligible to win a HiveFest ticket
In case you are too lazy to click the link to the official announcement, the requirements to be eligible to win one of the two HiveFest tickets up for grabs are:
- Have a Leo Finance account. If you are new to the Hive Blockchain and you want to create an account on Leo Finance, you can check out this simple tutorial to open your account using Twitter.
- Follow @leofinance, @blocktrades, @leogrowth and @hivefest on the Hive Blockchain, follow @financeleo on Twitter and join the LeoFinance discord server.
- Make a post about the LeoFinance + Blocktrades contest to let other people know about it using the tags #hivefest #blocktradescontest and #leofinancehivefest. Then share those Leo posts on Twitter using the hashtags #leofinance, #hive, #cryptocurrency and #hivefest.
- Post at least 8 times using the Leo Finance frontend (desktop or mobile) during the month of July. Then share those posts on Twitter using the hashtag #leofinance, #posh, and #hive.
Participate in the Leo Power Up Day in July 15th.Power Up 500 Leo Tokens before July 31st.
- Subscribe to the Leo Finance Newsletter and make a post about why it is important to be informed about the current markets and how the Leo substack provides useful information related to the crypto space. Then tweet about it using the tags #leofinance #substack #newsletter and #crypto.
- Participate in Bring your Fam to Leo week.
You still have time to complete every task of the list above, and then, focus on the point of this post...
Bring your Fam to Leo week.
Participate in July's Bring your Fam to Leo initiative that will take place from July 25-31 (the final week). Make a LeoFinance post between before July 31st talking about your participation in Bring your Fam to Leo, why you are joining and how it helps Leo Finance to grow our userbase, using the tag #bringyourfam. Then share that post on Twitter using the tags #leofinance #hive, #cryptocurrency and #adoption.
Leo Finance is for everyone
Becoming part of Leo Finance doesn't mean your Fam has to be an economics expert or a money magician, they just need to understand that every topic in life has a money aspect and if they want to write about that topic on Leo, they just have to spin the mindset and tackle it from the money side of things.
Peter's mom likes homesteading, so she thinks she can't write on Leo. The truth is, there's a lot of money financial aspects of homesteading like how to make a budget for growing your own vegetables and what to take into account, there's also the side of how much does one has to invest to be veggie self-sustainable, maybe Peter's mom can write about local veggie prices vs supermarket prices vs homegrown prices...
As you can see, every topic belongs to Leo Finance, the Lion just needs to see that all it takes to have a Leo worthy post is to talk about the topic from the money side of things.
Invite, onboard, then let the roam the Savannah
Invite ONE member of your Fam, your squad, your gang, your class... Show them how to explore the Leo Finance ecosystem, teach them the basics and once they make their first post, call it an intro post through Leo Finance frontend, show them about the endless possibilities the Hive ecosystem offers.
Encourage your newly Lion Fam to post at least once a week on Leo, and then invite them to explore all the other dapps and become active in those they might enjoy the most! After all, if Hive goes viral all dapps benefit, and if Leo goes viral then Hive benefits which in turn helps all the other dapps.
It's a win/win situation, all you have to do is Bring your Fam to Leo!
Bring your Fam to Leo week will run from this moment to July 31st 23:59 PDT.
Do your part, help Leo Finance and the Hive ecosystem grow during this bear market and let other people know of what they're missing out by not being part of Leo and Hive.
Help us grow the Leo Finance Fam!
Over the past couple of months we've shown the masses how committed the Leo Finance community is, and how we can work for the same goals together as a 600 Lion pride.
Let's grow the size of this pride, in the end, the Lion power lies in the numbers.
A few recommendations
- Invite and onboard a new Lion, use this post to show them that Leo is for everyone
- You can use this tutorial to teach them how to open a Leo Finance account using Facebook
- Teach the New Lion how to post, and let them know that using the tag #newlion will allow the community to welcome them. Tell them to mention your username so we all know who's the Lion who's growing the community.
- Use Leopedia to show them how many resources they have to learn about Leo and the Hive ecosystem.
- In an ideal scenario, the #newlion you onboard is entirely new to the Hive ecosystem, but you can also Bring your Hive Fam to Leo if they haven't done a single post on Leo Finance before :D
That's it! Bring your Fam to Leo and get one step closer to winning a HiveFest ticket!
If you have any question, please leave them in the comment section, we'll be on the lookout to solve all your Qs!
All the liquid HBD from this post will be used to help fund the Hotel accommodations of the winners, so spare a vote or a reblog!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta