Daily Splinterlands Report #543 Quick giveaway inside! june 15, 2021
Good morning Splinter lovers!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #543
In my daily post, I talk mainly about Splinterlands including my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplay.
The current market stats of LEO and DEC are included in this post. I hope it helps you save some time.
Hi friends, the current season just ended and I have already collected the season rewards from all 3 accs. Sadly, this season I didn't perform as well as the last season but the loot chests gave me better rewards this time. I also shared my season rewards of mango-juice below.
- New season has started and only 15 days remain for this season to end. I will try to reach top 10 in diamond this time as well. Let's see what happens :)
- I am currently back in the Gold group now XD
- My current rating is 2480 trophies at the moment and I am in Gold I.
- DEC bar is at 69%. Played a lot today and will let it rest and refill.
Dec is currently moving around 0.00281 HIVE (0.00101$).
Leo is currently moving around 0.799 HIVE (0.287$).
Today I got the Earth quest again today and finished it with my max Wizard of Eastwood. Below are the quest rewards.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favor if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the third position, and we are a max level guild.
Only 392/600 quests remain until we reach the last quest level - 10. We are getting +15% DEC for every ranked match win and +8% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @amaari. Sent you a BARKING SPIDER.
Also, thanks for the continuous support @gregory-f. Sent you a rare GLORIDAX SOLDIER.
Which monsters are being used for pulling wagons that carry loads of Dark Matter up and down the Eternal Highway?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post.
Until then, keep fighting with your best!
Posted via neoxian.city | The City of Neoxian