🥅 My HIVE Goals Progress + POB/LEO and SPT
Not even two weeks ago I went over My Hive Goals. Some of the goals I listed can't be set in motion for over a year. This got me thinking what are my immediate goals here on the HIVE-NETWORK. I also have put some things in action to help with the goals I already set.
(1) Still at the top of my goal list is to increase my HIVE Power and general HIVE holdings. One of the ways I intend on doing this is via selling some of my Splinterlands collection. I won't be putting this in action until July of 2022. The reason for the specific date is because that date is when the Splinterlands governance token airdrop will conclude. If I sell before that specific date then the airdrop tokens I get will decrease as the airdrop is based on holding Splinterlands assests. Read all about the airdrop via clicking anywheres on this highlighted area.
(2) As an extention of the above the second thing I intend on doing to increase my HIVE holdings is trade on the Hive-Engine exchange. I have already been actively trading random tokens and I have been (VERY) slowly increasing the amount of HIVE in my Hive-Engine wallet. I'm of the mindset that, "Every Little Bit Helps", so for the time being I'll continue to buy/sell/trade to help increase my holdings.
(3) I want to increase my POB Power. Currently I have 0 POB Power so going up is the only direction I can go. To be fair I'm very new to the POB front end but so far I like what I'm seeing. I earned a little POB from creating content (currently sitting on 36 POB). When July 1st/2021 hits I intend on powering up 75% of my POB holdings. I would power up 100% of it but I like to keep a percentage of any Stake I hold liquid. I usually do most my posting/curating from HIVE.BLOG while mixing in posts from random tribes. This will change as I intend on making POB the tribe in which I post most my content from.
(4) Increase my SPT holdings. I always had the goal of reaching 1 million SPT tokens. Somewhere along the line I lost sight of that goal. Last week I finally have put some motions in action that will help me reach my SPT goal. Currently I'm holding about 600,000 SPT tokens. The SPT token is (in my opinion) one of the most worthy Risk/Reward tokens on the Hive-Engine. Its still realitively cheap and if it ever gets an ongoing use case within the game its named after (Splinterlands) I can see its value rapidly increasing. If it doesn't get a use case I can see its value sinking back below what it orginally was before the announced Splinterlands airdrop. The token is cheap enough that if it flounders the USD loss will be minimal.
(5) Increase my LEO holdings. Leofinance is one of the Tribes in which I frequent and post from. While I intend on making POB my main posting home when I do decide to create a topic that is more suited for the Leofinance site, I'll be posting such content from the Leo frontend. I fully believe that if any of these TRIBE sites are to have continued success its sites like LeoFinance that will be leading the way.
(6) Learn more about the exisiting Tribe Sites. Hive-Engine allows for easy creation of Tribes. This means there's Tribes being created somewhat frequently. It also means there's likely a handful of Tribes that have been around that a portion of us haven't had the pleasure of visiting yet. I intend on looking into these newly created and tucked away tribes to see if any are a good fit for the content I create. If I can find one that shows promise, I'll start to use its tag on my newly created topics.
(7) One of the things I mentioned in my original My Hive Goals topic is that I was choosing a Tribe site in which I was going to powerdown my Stake and sell off my holdings. The powerdown I started hasn't finshed but I did make good on my promise to sell the tokens that did get powered down. I hold too many Hive-Engine tokens so I'm going to narrow them down to the ones that hold value to my blog. I seen too many of them start strong and then be worth null.
(8) My goal of posting more article/opinion related topics has been set in motion. I have notice that I don't get as much upvotes/interaction on such topics as I do my contest/games topics but that is to be expected.
(9) Conclusion: I'm satisfied with my progress in the past two weeks. I feel as I could of done better with the trading on Hive-Engine but I'm in the green and that's what matters most. I intend on doing updates on my progress with these goals in the hopes that the updates will help keep me motiviated. I think a weekly post might be too much but I hope to create an update post once or twice a month in which I will be reviewing my progress and posting monthly growth stats.
|Currency||Current Total Stake||Future Stake|