PHANTOM OF THE ABYSS Can Defend Very Strongly But It Is Very Difficult To Evade AGOR LONGTAIL's Powerful Attacks
*PHANTOM OF THE ABYSS is a very powerful monster that can attack targets with Magic Attacks and has Flying and Dodge Abilities. Phantom of the Abyss is really hard to hit and damage with Melee and Ranged Attack Monsters, sometimes even impossible. But on the other hand, it is very difficult to evade AGOR LONGTAIL's powerful attacks, even Melee Attacks. That's why I prefer Monsters that are speedy and have the Flying Ability more in battles.
- Flying Ability : Has an increased chance of evading Melee or Ranged attacks from Monsters who do not have the Flying ability.
- Dodge Ability : Has an increased chance of evading Melee or Ranged attacks.
battle15032023.png Battle Link
Mana Cap 49
- Silenced Summoners rule means Summoners do not give any stat buffs or debuffs or grant/use any abilities.
- Super Sneak rule means all Melee attack Monsters have the Sneak ability.
- Armored Up rule means all Monsters have 2 Armor in addition to their normal Armor stat.
Sneak Ability : Targets the last Monster on the enemy Team instead of the first Monster.
I knew it would be more advantageous to use Melee Attack Monsters in this battle according to the battle ruleset, but before the battle, when I reviewed the opposing player's last 5 battles, I thought it would be very difficult to beat the opposing team with Melee Attack Monsters, and in this battle, so I preferred Magic Attack Monsters. Honestly, I predicted that the Phantom of the Abyss would be in the last position on the opposing team, and it was really hard to damage him, in this battle he managed to evade all attacks except Agor Longtail's attacks. It's really frustrating to miss so many attacks. But no matter how powerful they are, it is very difficult to evade Agor Longtail's attacks, so choosing Agor Longtail in this battle gave my team a great advantage. I recommend you to watch this wonderful and quite challenging battle from the battle link.
What are your thoughts on the battle? I would be glad if you write your thoughts in the comments.
Would you like to join Splinterlands? Here is my reference link.*
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta