Guess the PolyCUB price and WIN
PolyCUB is following the overall crypto trend - unfortunately. Although the token dynamics (less supply and increased demand) should support a price increase the overall FUD may trigger the selling pressure that we are witnessing here. Is the turnaround near? Or do we need to prepare ourselves for even lower prices? Lets bet on it, like every week.
What do you think PolyCUB will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is fixed to 100 LEO.
- provide your tip of the PolyCUB Price in US$ (Format $X.XXXX) with four decimals as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to four decimals
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 19 valid bets in our last weekly PolyCUB guessing round and the bets ranged from 0.1200$ to 0.1733$. @jorgebgt had the correct guess with 0.0003 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
0.1655 @jorgebgt winner
0.1658 reference winning price
Congratulations to @jorgebgt, who won this little game and got 15 LEO transferred to the account.
HALL OF FAME 2022
|Account||Number of winnings in 2022|
shout out to the players of the ETH and BTC guessing game:
@aiovo @ajanaku @akumagai @alovely @amr008 @an-man @bagofincome @barmbo @bitcoinflood @bntcamelo @chacald.dcymt @chrisparis @chuyster @coolkris @crazy-unicorn @crrdlx @cst90 @dagger212 @daniella619 @danoskie @davedickeyyall @dragokazo @emeka4 @emma001 @fabian98 @failingforwards @faithluck @fbpowers @finguru @gameofcrypto36 @ghua @gigil @grumbkow @hansvonkatte @harpreetjanda @hetty-rowan @hhayweaver @hykss @iamchuks @imfarhad @informationvault @irenavarroart @ismaelgranados @itsostylish @jeferybgomez @jfang003 @jhonnygo @joemark @jorgebgt @josediccus @justinpencilz @khaleelkazi @kelseyimoh @kevinnag58 @kristin @lammbock @lettingo @levi-miron @littlebee4 @malopie @master-lamps @mein-senf-dazu @mercurial9 @minimining @miriammarga @mlrequena78 @monbijou @mrf83 @mypathtofire @nathen007 @necho41 @no-advice @notak @officialhisha @olddessauer @olympicdragon @oscarpower55 @owlpalace @plint @preparedwombat @podewils @rebe.torres12 @repayme4568 @revise.leo @riandeuk @rikolo @rosauradels @rossbach @sagardyola @samuelvoncocceji @sarahdavis @schindmaehre @shitsignals @silesiaglogau @sinistry @sondershausen @stevescoins @takimn @thecryptodave @thomashnblum @tfranzini @tokutaro22 @trangbaby @ugomarcel @vanidike @vikbuddy @williamtboy @whispertamesth1 @yeckingo1 @youngelder @yova @zastrowe
Spinvest is an Investment Club, based on the HIVE blockchain, and tokenised through the Hive-Engine platform.
Image by @mariosfame
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta