Today's silver show off has 2 x "Year of the Snake" half oz coins minted in 2013. Normally I would have five of these little fuckers, all ordered by @goldrooster, but I ended up gifting the three of them during the Christmas festivities.
On the front side, these beauties feature a snake curling around a branch and the Chinese symbol "
蛇" for..you guessed it... snake!
And on the backside a portrait of the worlds most sexy old hag!
Here's a comparison with one of my philarnonics coins featured a few days ago
And a gay euro:
Overall, a nice small and somewhat boring coin. Not great, not terrible! In the end, silver is silver!
- Issuer: Australia
- Composition: Silver (.999)
- Weight: 15.55 g
- Diameter: 32.1 mm
More coins and shit
- Australian wedge tailed eagle silver coin
- Australian kookaburra 2015 silver coin
- Fiji Turtle Silver Coin
- 1½ Euro Vienna Philharmonic, 2014
- 20 Escudos Silver Coin
- 50 Cents 1966 Australian Coin
- 30 Drachmai - Constantine II Royal Marriage
- 10 Drachmai Dimitra Silver Coin
- 20 Drachmai Poseidon Silver Coin
- 1 Drachme Silver George I Coins, 1873
- 1 Drachme George I Silver Coiun 1910
- Edward VII Gold Sovereign
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta