My sexy Edward Edward VII Sovereign!
I have showed off plenty of my silver pieces in my recent posts, but as some have noted I haven't showed off any golden goodies!
Ok, let's start today with this beautiful Edward VII sovereign from 1902:
The front sides reads "EDWARDVS VII D:G: BRITT: OMN: REX F:D: IND: IMP:" which according to numista translates to "Edward the Seventh by the Grace of God King of all the Britains Defender of the Faith Emperor of India"
On the backside, a familiar image for most christians, St. George slaying the dragon. Take that bitch!
Anyways, it's funny how this tiny baby barely waits 8 g, yet in today's crazy times it's worth about 400 bucks!
Like most of the gold in my possession, this is a family piece I inherited and I don't plan to sell anytime soon unless shit really hits the fan!
More coins and shit
- Australian wedge tailed eagle silver coin
- Australian kookaburra 2015 silver coin
- Fiji Turtle Silver Coin
- 30 Drachmai - Constantine II Royal Marriage
- 10 Drachmai Dimitra Silver Coin
- 1 Drachme Silver George I Coins, 1873
- 1 Drachme George I Silver Coiun 1910
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta