Sexy 5 Deutsche Mark
Most of the silver coins I have been showcasing lately are Greek and at least 100 years old, so here is something different and more recent for a change:
A German 5 Deutsche Mark from 1969, I just love the simplicity of the coin.
A manly eagle on the one side and the bear necessities on the other, which reads "BUNDESREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHE MARK" for Federal Republic of Germany Deutsche Mark along with the minting year.
As for the ring side, it reads EINIGKEIT UND RECHT UND FREIHEIT for "Unity and Justice and Freedom"
All in all, a nice hefty coin of 11.2 g with 0.625 silver.
Definitely one of my favorite foreigns!
- Composition Silver (.625) (Copper .375)
- Weight 11.2 g
- Diameter 29 mm
More precious coins and shit
- Australian wedge tailed eagle silver coin
- Australian kookaburra 2015 silver coin
- Bhutan, "The Penny Black" Gold Stamp
- Fiji Turtle Silver Coin
- Year of the snake, half oz, 2013
- 1½ Euro Vienna Philharmonic, 2014
- 2 Francs, Napoleon III, 1867,Silver Coin
- 2 Oz Year of the Goat, 2015 silver coin
- 20 Escudos Silver Coin
- 20 Kreuzer - Franz I, 1810
- 20 Lepta - George I Silver Coin
- 50 Cents 1966 Australian Coin
- 30 Drachmai - Constantine II Royal Marriage
- 10 Drachmai Dimitra Silver Coin
- 20 Drachmai Poseidon Silver Coin
- 1 Drachme Silver George I Coins, 1873
- 1 Drachme George I Silver Coiun 1910
- 2 Drachme George I Silver Coiun 1911
- Edward VII Gold Sovereign
- Golden Aquarius Charm
- Golden Saint Stephen Charm
- Gold nugget ring and earrings set
- Sovereign Necklace & Sovereign Ring
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta