Do you think bacterias and viruses have become more powerful in the modern world, despite of sincere efforts of scientists and doctors?
Do you think bacteria and viruses have become more powerful in the modern world, despite of sincere efforts of scientists and doctors?
- Viruses and bacteria are continuously evolving and it has become very difficult to eliminate them.
- They are evolving but we don't have enough knowledge to control them.
- No. In fact we are about to eliminate them for once and all.
- Misuse of antibiotics is making bacteria more powerful and dangerous.
- It is very difficult to say.
- Bacteria and viruses are not our enemy. We can live with them in a co-relationship.
- Many modern pathogens are created in labs to increase the profits of pharma companies.
- Scientists can develop mechanism to fight against those pathogens but they are not making sincere efforts.
- I want to say....
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.