Photos from my Daily walkabout to keep my mind sane.
What wild times we are living in... but then, I think, other people in the past said that same thing. Like when we landed on the moon "What wild times". Or when new land was discovered to the West of Europe "What wild times". Or when the Roman empire expanded and people were like, "Whoa, what wild times we are in"... I am sure through history people said that line or a line like it.
We are always in some weird and wonderfully wild time I think. Its cause we are living in the present times. I am sure the Potato farmers of Irland were also sacred, and talking about versus when they endured their hardships... and, so are we.
But you are you not here to read me ramble, you want photos... so here are some photos of my walking. Enjoy!
- The fancy Karaoke... closed.. but for 2 women out front drinking coffee.
Warning the next photos are all of the water. IDK what I was thinking.. but hey... don't judge.
- Water photo 1. Think it was the gradation of colors that I was enjoying in there photos here.
- Like, look... nice colors that change... It also reminds me of shaved obsidian stone.
- It almost feels like the picture is cutting my eyes... what if it was solid.. ice.. yes, but like a stone. HRmmmmm.
- This one.. much softer I think.
- This is where the water is that I am shooting. Do you know it?
- Its like a sea of liquid metal...
- More goldish liquid metal.
Well, I have hit my upload limit for today's friends. I hope you enjoy some of these photos and they took your mind off of the wildness of life for but a second. :D
Appcs : @RoamingSparrow
Instagram : Instagram.com/roamingsparrow/
Smugmug : https://roamingsparrow.smugmug.com/
Any Support is Welcome!
Bitcoin (BTC) : 18zopjg9Y2VA1ouCqCZapN3UzdpK3UnMdm
Ethereum (ETH) : 0x849C33abCb753540fD0D6cDd25df05BC20a1254E
litecoin (LTC) : LdWUz5haDfkn4D1fxmte8nJePEGjJv6Lqh
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): 1DRRtY3j5xzx6Dn9ofQgoosXdqGVsYYNcU