What do Trading Pairs Say about a Coin?
7 comments-0 reblogs
If the largest trading pair for a coin is with a Fiat Currency, there are a few possibilities:
- People are getting out of Crypto
- People are buying in to Crypto
- People are Trading for other currencies that dont have a direct Trading pair
- The Volumes are being manipulated some how
When you look across different currencies you get some interesting Pictures as to where all the trading volume is occuring. Picking a few coins from the top 10 to look at
The trend is that Most Activity is happening with a Fiat pair, which to me is worrying because
- I dont believe the whole world has just suddenly started buying Crypto but there is certainly money flowing in.
- People are obviously not all selling because the price is going up so I wonder if its mainly option 3 or 4?
What do you think?
are there other possibilities? and what does the volume data say about Hive?
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta