The LEO syndication program started on August 13th as a Steemleo strategy to onboard new users. A bit more than two months have passed since then. Let’s see how this process is going. How many syndicated authors are out there? How many posts? And the most interesting maybe how are their wallets doing?
How does the Syndication process work?
A short explanation from the announcement post:
- Find a high-quality investment author on a "traditional" social media site (i.e. Seeking Alpha)
- Create a Steem account for this author
- Syndicate content from this author's blog onto the official syndication account we have created: @leo.syndication
- Set the author as the beneficiary to the rewards received from their syndicated content
- Unleash the power of the community by continually reaching out to the author, linking the account we've created in their name and showing them that they have crypto sitting in there from the content they've created in the past
- The author reaches out to the Steemleo team via Discord or Twitter to verify their identity and claim the account
- We show them the ropes (if they're interested) of how Steem & Steemleo works and how they can directly publish their content on the blockchain and earn rewards
- New content creators flood the blockchain and potentially bring a portion of their audience along with them
Rinse and repeat 1,000 times.
So basically, it is sort of cross posting a high-quality authors, giving them all the credits, link to the original content and on top of it, a reward in form of cryptocurrency. These high-quality authors can then claim their account and rewards and start using the platform bringing a lot of traffic with them.
Number of Authors and Posts Syndicated
From the start of the program until now there is a total of 44 syndicated posts trough the @leo.syndication account. You can find them all on the account. A lot of these posts are quite educational and informative and are highly recommended to read.
Slowly getting to the 1000 mark 😊.
A total of 13 authors have been syndicated till this date.
Here is the table for the number of posts and value for all of them.
|No||Syndicated Authors||Syndicated Posts||LEO||STEEM||Dollar Value|
Note: The LEO and STEEM are round up for better visibility and the dollar value is calculated with steem price at 0,145$ and LEO price at 0.165 STEEM. Andreas M. Antonopoulos have bigger value on his valet, we have presented only the earnings from the syndicated posts here.
We can see that the rewards are not as high. But the thing is, it is a start. For some of this authors there is only one posts and the crypto prices at the moment are at the bottom. Having in mind that all the rewards above can be easily much higher with bigger STEEM and LEO prices.
Going forward the plan is to continue to support these authors and put more on the list. In time their earnings will compound, and we hope that will be a prof for them that this new technology works, and they will find there place here.
In general, the Steemleo community has shown a great support for this program and the posts from the syndicated authors are almost regularly on the Steemleo trending page. We are grateful for that.
We highly recommend to put the @leo.syndication to your autovote and support the effort of onboarding new users to the Steemleo platform and the steem blockchain as a whole. Having some of these authors here will do a lot in recognizing the Steemleo platform and Steem blockchain for their real world usage and spreading the world to the masses.
#steemleo - A Next-Generation Community for Investors
Report by @dalz