Welcome to Utopian.io's FOSS Hub show.
When and Where?
This great show aired live on Wednesday, June 12th, 8-9PM UTC. It was live on the MSP Waves and Utopian.io Discords:
- Listen on the MSP Waves Audio Feed or Utopian.io Audio Feed
- Join the MSP Waves Audience Chat or Utopian.io Audience Chat
If you did not get to take part in the show live there are multiple ways to listen to this great show anytime you like:
- Podcast, to be able to listen to the show whenever you want, wherever you want
- Facebook Live Stream, live streaming video broadcast
- Youtube Live Stream, live streaming video broadcast
In this episode we have 2 great guests with 2 great projects: Andrey Sitnik & Matthew Weier O'Phinney
The first guest on our show is Matthew Weier O'Phinney. He will be telling us all about ZendFramework a web framework for PHP. His focus is performance, security and stability.
You can learn more about this very cool project on PostSCC GitHub
You can listen to the full version of this show on our Utopian Podbean page
Be sure to share with your friends!