LEO Roundtable #27: Exploring AI Content Tools, 2 New LEO Token Investors Onboarded and the Future of LeoFinance
This is the 75th episode of the LeoFinance podcast and this might be the most wide-ranging episode we've ever recorded. We covered even more ground than usual and even had 2 of @scaredycatguide (Mitch)'s friends join the show.
These 2 investors recently bought 10k + LEO each and had some questions around tokenomics, staking and security. It's always fun to see new faces on LeoFinance and this time, we got an even deeper insight into who is attracted to LeoFinance and why. Shoutout to Mitch for turning himself into ScaredyCatBroker for this one and getting these new users/investors onboarded to the platform.
This episode was so long in fact, that it couldn't even be posted on 3speak because the video file is over 7GB. That's part of the reason why you're seeing it here on @leofinance. The clips from this podcast will be chopped up and posted on 3speak via @khaleelkazi... and there will be a lot of clips from this one.
Most of this episode was spent talking about the AI consulting agency that LeoFinance is considering. I've spent a lot of time thinking about this move and I am all for giving it a shot. I think there is a lot of potential in trying this out and it truly is up to the community to make it work. If we have enough authors utilizing the tools each day, then I think it's a no-brainer.
On the roundtable, we walked through a number of the different tools that this company is offering us. One of the main tools is the content optimizer but another interesting one is the content briefs tool.
At the end of the day, I equate this entire AI content marketing pursuit as creating an internal newsroom on LeoFinance. We've got a community of amazing authors and many just want to keep creating content the way they've been creating content.
With that said, we've got a few dozen authors who are more than willing to step up their content game and start learning how to produce targeted content that is aimed at driving more readership to the entire platform.
The internal newsroom would essentially be us creating a group of authors who would be "official authors" who basically take these tools each day and create amazing content that ranks well on search engines and is relevant to the trending keywords in the crypto/finance space.
A good way to look at this is how we have official team curators and then the community curators. Anyone can be a community curator by staking LEO. With authors and these AI tools, it's the same - anyone can be an author, but a dedicated group can spend additional time adding value to the project by becoming an official author. One who works with the other official authors to make the most of these AI tools to grow the community.
This episode covers a lot of the different tools that are offered to us. It also talks more philosophically about how this might bring a ton of value to LeoFinance as a platform in the long-run and how this all impacts the LEO token value as well.
Again, much if this will be clipped up but I think this whole episode is a fascinating listen as we covered so many different aspects of LeoFinance and where we're headed as a community and social platform.
In This Episode:
- 00:00:00 Explaining the AI Content Optimizer Tool
- 00:05:08 Content Briefs Feature on MarketMuse
- 00:10:28 2 New LEO Investors that Mitch Onboarded Who Bought Thousands of LEO
- 00:15:55 Real Estate Markets - is a Crash Imminent?
- 00:22:29 How LeoFinance Can Be Used for Passive Income
- 00:25:15 How LeoFinance Empowers Creators in Other Parts of the World
- 00:32:10 How LEO Tokenomics Work
- 00:43:51 Neal's Analogy For Understanding Hive Keys
- 00:49:25 Massive LeoInfra Updates and the Future of This Project
- 00:51:57 LeoFinance - Tracking Growth on All Fronts
- 00:57:37 The Value of High Ranking Content on Google
- 01:03:57 Market Muse Chats Continue - Exploring the Features
- 01:11:35 How Will MarketMuse Actually Deliver Value and Make the LEO Token Price Appreciate?
- 01:17:18 Exploring Content Briefs and How We Can Utilize Them to Grow LeoFinance
- 01:22:45 How MarketMuse Can Create Internal Content Webs
- 01:35:08 LEO Payouts - Earning Way More than Hive
- 01:38:14 Analyzing Neal's Post Using the AI Optimize Tool
- 01:48:36 A Body of Authoritative Content - How Much Interest is There From the Community?
- 01:56:10 The Daily LEO Newsletter Returns in a Big Way
- 02:00:07 Exploring MarketMuse's Newsroom Feature
- 02:08:34 Crypto Chart Analysis on BTC, RUNE, LINK, ETH and XRP
- 02:19:00 Options Trading Rabbit Hole Update and Khal's Portfolio Strategy
- 02:27:00 "If LEO's Price Does What We All Think It's Gonna Do, We're All Good" - Rolland
- 02:31:19 The LEO Bat Signal
- 02:33:30 RealBlocks - Tokenized Real Estate
- 02:35:50 LEO's Price Jump and How it Now Tracks the Broader Crypto Market
Listen & Subscribe to the LeoFinance Podcast!
LeoFinance is a blockchain-based social media community for Crypto & Finance content creators. Our tokenized app allows users and creators to engage and share content on the blockchain while earning cryptocurrency rewards.
|Track Hive Data||New Interface!||About Us|
|Hivestats||LeoFinance Beta||Learn More|
|Trade Hive Tokens||Wrapped LEO||Hive Witness|
|LeoDex||wLEO On Uniswap||Vote|
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta